NEW HONDA CBF 600N ( 2010 )
Crowned by a beautifully integrated ( 2010 ) NEW HONDA CBF 600N, frame-mounted cowl that offers wind aegis at college speeds, it has its own characteristic and aerodynamic elegance. With a bunched fuel-injected agent based on the one powering the race-winning CBR600RR, it is able of able acceleration. Its powerband is advanced and calmly accessible, alms a bland ride with affluence of thrills back required. The agent is housed in a lightweight, adamant die-cast aluminium anatomy that contributes to aciculate and acknowledging handling. The bench is adjustable with a smooth, attenuated appearance that provides above abundance and an accessible ability to the arena for any rider. The abeyance systems are additionally adjustable alms a calmly tailored all-round benumbed package.
( 2010 ) NEW HONDA CBF 600N Photos
Braking is bland and powerful, and the Combined ABS offers the added advance of Honda’s Combined Antilock Braking System. The 20L ammunition catchbasin provides touring ambit and the motorcycle’s able bench abuse accommodates the accessible ascent of alternative luggage. Its applied apparatus console appearance HISS and FI indicators, a ammunition barometer and an ABS indicator on the C-ABS version. Fun to ride, acquisitive to accouterment any assignment and alms a adequate ride, the CBF600S is a reliable accomplice on any road, in any weather.
Main features NEW HONDA CBF 600N 2010 Specification
- Lightweight and compact fuel-injected 599cc DOHC inline-four engine is tuned for the most comfortable balance of performance and acceleration.
- Classic Naked styling provides both a timeless elegance and a comfortable ride.
- Three-position height-adjustable seat offers custom-fit comfort and long hours of riding enjoyment for riders of all proportions.
- Advanced die-cast aluminium frame keeps weight to a minimum while maintaining optimal rigidity for confident and sporty handling.
- Compliant 41mm telescopic front fork and Monoshock rear damper deliver smooth, confident handling.
- Dual-piston caliper dual front disc brakes with 296mm floating rotors and a single-piston caliper rear disc brake provide strong, responsive stopping power.
- HECS3 oxygen-sensing catalytic converter system minimises harmful exhaust emissions, ensuring full EURO-3 compliance.
- New Pearl Cool White, Dragon Green Metallic and Pearl Nightstar Black colour variations.
- Stunning new colour variations.