Sunday, August 15, 2010

Valentino Rossi moved to ducati 2011



Yamaha rider Valentino Rossi is expected to soon announce his future in the game the Czech GP in Brno. Rossi will confirm the team that will defend next season. MotoGP world champion nine times it was revealed his decision in Milan, Italy, Thursday (12 / 8).

Currently 31-year-old racer from Italy it's still under contract with Yamaha but Ducati has stated clearly that they wanted to sign him. "Later Sunday, after the race you'll know what I would do the 2011 season," Rossi said, as reported by Italian media.

His move to Ducati is expected in most prestigious motorcycle race scene of the world, after a six-time world champion showed a reluctance to switch wrestle competition Formula One and rally cars. Nevertheless, Rossi promised to continue the focus on good performance with the Yamaha team have shown him all this time after recovering from a leg injury suffered last June.

"I'm on vacation long enough and this helped a lot to restore my physical condition. I felt my legs and back have improved and I hope that this Sunday I will be even stronger," said Rossi