Sunday, March 14, 2010

2010 LOTUS Car Concept

2010 LOTUS Car
MID I6 CONCEPT CAR LOTUS EUROPA 2010

This is the concept of South African designer Idries Noah Lotus Europa I6 that looks a bit like the Elise / Exige.
Europa I6 concept study is mid-engined, rear wheel drive sports car inspiration in design by the classic Europa and Elite as well as by Lotus model. Independent designer supports that ideally, the Europa I6 will weigh approximately 2030 pounds (920 kg) with power derived from the supercharged 2.0-liter inline six cylinder engines.
In theory, he said that the sports car will run from zero to 100 km / h (62mph) in 7 seconds and a top speed of 165 mph or 265 km / h. Apart from the theoretical technical specifications, Idries' take a compact mid-engined coupe hits Lotus sports in place. Unfortunately, he is only in the digital world.
I really liked the old classic Europa with the high rear. That is character. The newest version looks very similar to the Elise / Exige, Europa is not enough. I decided to take my own. Inspired by classic Lotus cars, Europa and Elite. Also take a moment to consider this trend Lotus. This is called the 2010 Europa I6.